Forum

Tie Fighter Star Wars drone Unboxing + Review + First test + imrovements  

RSS

Eminent Member
28/12/2016 11:24 pm  

Hello friends, I open this thread for presented to the last dron who has joined the songoland family

This time, we moved to the dark side if Star Wars. At the controls of this Tie Fighter, a piece that lovers of this saga will appreciate very well, with a level 

of detail very close to that of the film. An extremely stable flight with a presence worthy of flying.

It is focused on any type of pilot, it is a dron with 3 flight modes, given its shape and weight, also due to its short helices, responds well, although for my

taste, it lacks a bit of power to recover later Of an abrupt action.

The model is made of a resistant plastic, a little flexible, which makes it practically indestructible. Their helices are flexible. It is a toy, and in the worst case 

if there is a loss of control, I do not think it can generate any damage. So it is also good to fly inland. (Where you feel really stable.

[B]Package Contents: [/B]

1 x RC Toy, 1 x Transmitter, 2 x CW Replacement Propeller, 2 x CCW Replacement Propeller, 1 x Charging Cable, 1 x 3.7V 350mAh LiPo Battery

Video of the unboxing:

[video=youtube;r0dMPnSpq3A] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0dMPnSpq3A[/video]

[B] Main features:[/B] 

[B] - 360 degree acrobatics function [/B]

It's really awesome to see make this a Fighter! Little more I can say, I love to see him fly!

It works perfectly with that mane, without any delay. Maybe it costs him to recover a little after the acrobatics if the battery is already quite unloaded. 

The way to make the flips is very intuitive, tapping the upper right button and moving the direction stick on the desired side, the Tie Fighter will do a 360 in that direction.

[B] - The Controller.[/B] 

Has a nice black and red handle, I really like the design, I think it is noticed that they have taken the trouble to design a way to corde with the product. 

This is appreciated. Since many drones of similar price, come with generic controls that my point of view degrades the value of the set.

The distance range is not bad. I have been flying dunks 50 meters or more without problem (too far already for my given the size of this small) 

So in control distance very well.

Also it is very easy to control all its functions, to tripera the ship just have to hold down the upper left button, while with the jostic of direction we refine it quickly. 

Once ready, just release the button and fly.

[B] - Headless mode. [/B]

The headless mode of this drone, works great! (Always when the initial position of the station is respected when the pairing with the dron was made).

In this mode, even the most novice could pilot this small. Easy and intuitive, thanks to this accomplished headlees mode.

[B] -The battery

[/B] Assembles a battery of 3.7V very common, which is perfect to be able to use others that we have of other drones and similar characteristics.

[B] Pros [/B]

- very nice model (even stopped decorates a lot xD)

- Flight time of 7 minutes with a small battery

- Batteries very common and cheap

- control knob very eaten, easy to fly

- Recommended to start

[B] Cons [/B]

- Chinese instructions manual

[B] Related Links and Interest: [/B]

Star wars Tie FIghter: ? [url] http://bit.ly/2hwQYrZ[/url]

Star wars Spaceship : ? [url] http://bit.ly/2ihwCXC[/url]

Star wars cool stuff:? [url] http://bit.ly/2i6Z5fD[/url]

Improvements to 3D printing: http://bit.ly/songoku_Tingiverse

My other RC: [url] http://bit.ly/SongoLand[/url]

[B] Technical specifications:

[/B] Type: Other RC Toys

Feature: Radio Control

Material: Electronic components, metal, plastic

Remote control: 2.4 GHz wireless remote control

Channel: 4 Channels

Mode: Mode 2 (left hand accelerator)

Transmitter Power: 3 x 1.5V AAA battery (not included)

Model Power: 3.7V 350mah Lipo (included)

Charging time: 40 ~ 50mins

Playing time: 5 ~ 8mins

Dimension and weight

Product Weight: 0.700 kg

Product Size (W x H x D): 18.00 x 18.00 x 15.00 cm / 7.09 x 7.09 x 5.91 inches

ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register

China Drone Factories – Low Wholesale Prices!

Low Wholesale Prices Offered By Chinese Drone Suppliers With China Factory Direct Shipments!

We are selling the newest, best and cheapest rc drones coming out daily

If you are a bulk buyer of rc drones, please contact our drone suppliers with confidence for an updated list of rc drones for sale, which are offered at ridiculously low wholesale prices. New drones for sale are posted daily, including racing drones, selfie drones, cheap drones & best drones. Are you a drone supplier? What are you waiting for? You can register in 10 seconds and start advertising drones for sale. It's free. Welcome to the world's largest drones marketplace, connecting drone buyers with drone suppliers.

World’s Largest UAV Drones Marketplace. Global Trading.

My name is Nancy Li, CEO of Lucky Drones Free Classifieds. If you buy, sell, shop, manufacture, trade, fix, repair, import, export, distribute, supply, wholesale or retail drones, UAV, FPV, UAS, Multicopters, Multirotors & Quadcopters, you are entitled to a FREE listing in our directory. World's Largest Marketplace For Buying, Selling & Trading New & Used Drones & Quadcopters.

Free Drone Classifieds. Buy and Sell Drones Worldwide.

Lucky Drones is known as the "Free Alibaba For Drones". We are a global drones trading platform for buying & selling drones, all services are FREE. If you buy, sell or trade UAV Drones, you can reach 38,000 drone buyers by posting a Free Ad. Get a free listing in our Drones Suppliers Directory & visit our Drone Forums. World's Largest Drones Marketplace! Buy Sell Trade New Used UAV Drones! Browse Thousands Of Drone Classified Ads! Best Drone Deals, Discounts, Coupons, Online Sales, Cheap Prices, Reviews, Drone Forums, UAV Wholesalers & Suppliers. UAV Drones Parts & Accessories. Drone Aerial Photography. Drones Forum: Shop Buy Sell New Used Custom Cheap Best UAV Drones, FPV, Multirotors, Multicopters, Quadcopters, UAS.

What Is A Gimbal?

A drone's gimbal is a pivoted support that allows the rotation of a GoPro camera on a single axis. A set of three gimbals, one mounted on the other with orthogonal pivot axes, is used to allow a GoPro camera mounted on the innermost gimbal of UAV drones & quadcopters to remain independent of the rotation of its support. On a UAV Multirotor, the GoPro camera is typically mounted on gimbals to keep the camera upright with respect to the horizon despite the drone's vibrations caused by the rotors.