Newest, Best & Cheapest Drones For Sale, At Ridiculously Low Wholesale Prices, With China Factory Direct Shipments! Wholesale Drones - Buy & Sell Drones Wholesale - Chinese Drone Suppliers & Exporters

Forum

ELFIE JJRC H37 - Mini Pocket drone - Foldable - Selfie Drone + Unboxing + Review  

RSS

Eminent Member
29/12/2016 6:25 pm  

Hello friends, I want to present to the last dron who has joined the songoland family.

Today I will talk about [B] JJRC ELFIE or H37 [/B], a dron that is in the line of portable drones, as we know the pocket drones are popular this days. 

And I am sure we will see a rapid evolution in this model and others similar.

First of all, I want to make it clear that this dron is Toy type. If you buy it thinking that you will have a Zerotech Dobby of 300 € for just over 30 €, 

It is not like this. 

I have read reviews on the internet of people trying to compare them or saying that this ELFIE is a copy of Zerotech. Nothing could be further from the truth..

Maybe its shape is similar, since both are Pocket drones, but once seen the physical resemblance, the differences beginning with the price are clear.

[B] JJRC Elfie [/B] is a very innovative dron, I would say of the best pocket there is currently. It has a built-in camera for taking pictures and videos and 

for my surprise it is comfortable to fly. As you know, comes with no command, is used from a smartphone with an app, from there you have all the options 

and modes available.  More portable drone is impossible. Thanks to its design of folding legs is easy to carry, has the size of a phone and weighs little.

[B] Unboxing video [/B]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKPa9GiHq_k

[B] Package Contents: [/B]

1 x RC Drone,

1 USB charger

4x spare propeller

1x Carrying bag

1x instructions

[B] 360º Flips [/B]

This little one is able to do tricks and stay so wide! At first you may seem a bit confused but you are accustomed to piloting drones with the phone.

It is never the same as with the command, but the truth that in JJRC have done a great job with the software developed for the control of stunts in this pocket dron.

[B] Back home. [/B]

This dron, which does [B]NOT[/B] have GPS, uses the same technology as its big btothers to return home automatically, with the press of a key, the ELFIE Will 

return the phone with which it has been paired. For this function to work correctly, the same control and dron position must be maintained in which it was at the 

time of being paired. Remember that it has no GPS and is the only way the dron has to be able to go back home.

[B] FPV and camera [/B]

Thanks to the App for the phone, we can have a FPV vision via wifi, from the camera of ELFIE 720P, So we can visualize on screen what the dron sees before taking 

a picture and recording video.

[B] Controller: [/B]

This H37, comes without controller, is controlled directly with the mobile phone, just download the application and once installed, connect to the network wifi which 

generates the dron. This way you can control all the functions you have and your different flight modes. The system has been greatly improved, making the drive by this jjrc ,,

thanks to its altitude control is easier than ever. With a little practice you can get some pretty funny flights.

[B] Automatic take-off. [/B]

Another of the functions to emphasize in that small, is the automatic detachment. One touch of the button and the ELFIE will begin to fly in front of you.

[B] Headless Mode [/B]

Of course, this pocket drone offers the possibility of flying in "headless mode" A mode that works quite well and they already have more than good

Tested jjrc manufacturers.

[B] The battery: [/B]

It assembles a battery of 3.7V 500mAh of elongated form, that perfectly withstands a few short flights before having to be recharged. Hurry up

To the maximum I got about 10 minutes of flight, in good conditions and flying quiet.

[B] My Conclusion: [/B]

Well I think we are facing a dron, very interesting, pocket, laptop and lime, it shocks me a bit that I sell it as a dron to do selfies, it is true

That has camera, but neither is that it is of a very good quality. If maybe to take some aerial photo, or record some funny video, but let's be realistic, the strength 

of this dron is not his camera.

I think the best thing that this dron offers us, is its innovative design, with retractable legs, easy to carry and resistant. Without a controller to load, It's great to be 

able to fly anywhere, without the need to worry about where you're taking it. I bet on these models, it is clear that there is still much way to go, but simulate back, 

we will see that in the last half year there have been many advances in small drones, and some work really well.

I think that very soon you get a big boom of all these pocket folding models, the APPs work better and manufacturers do not stop trying new things.

So I think this dron is perfect for anyone who wants to have a first contact with this class of drones. This is a funny candidate for me.

[B] Breaking news: [/B]

JJRC has pulled out a pink model. Which is available shortly.

Link to pink: [url] http://bit.ly/2ii8fGB[/url]

[Img] [/img]

[B]Buying links and other interesting links:[/B]

JJRC ELFIE H37 [url] http://bit.ly/2hmlQvh[/url]

Spares jjrc: [url] http://bit.ly/2gXpXwB [/url]

Improvements to 3D printing: [url] http://bit.ly/songoku_Tingiverse [/url]

My other RC: [url] http://bit.ly/SongoLand[/url]

Technical specifications:

Brand Name: JJRC

Type: Quadcopter

Model: H37 ELFIE

Features: Controlled by phone, WiFi FPV

Engine type: Engine brushed

Functions: 3D Capability, Camera, Forward / Backward, FPV, Gravity Direction Control, Headless Mode, One-Touch Return, One-

Side-scrolling, Left / right turn, Up / down, WiFi connection, With light

Built-in Gyro: 6-axis Gyro

Night Flight: Yes

Material: Electronic components, plastic

Level: Beginner level

Connectivity

Remote Control: WiFi Remote Control

Channel: 4 Channels

Detailed control distance: About 100m

Power Transmitter: No transmitter included

Battery

Battery: 3.7V 500mAh (built-in)

Flight time: 8-15mins

Charging time (h): approximately 45 minutes

Camera

Video Resolution: 720p

Dimension and weight

Product Weight: 0.073 kg

Package weight: 0.262 kg

Product Size (W x H x D): 6.50 x 13.50 x 2.50 cm / 2.56 x 5.31 x 0.98 inches

Package Size (W x H x D): 15.50 x 8.80 x 6.00 cm / 6.1 x 3.46 x 2.36 inches

ReplyQuote
Eminent Member
14/01/2017 7:28 pm  

HI friends,  i have made a new video of how to  use the app of the Elfie H37 drone,  easy to apair and set up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiLF43534po

A gretting and nice weekend

ReplyQuote
Eminent Member
23/02/2017 9:52 pm  

hi friends , here i leave another video i do of this elfie H37 ,  an outdoor flight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1bnUHGsoVQ

agretting

ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register

China Drone Factories – Low Wholesale Prices!

Low Wholesale Prices Offered By Chinese Drone Suppliers With China Factory Direct Shipments!

We are selling the newest, best and cheapest rc drones coming out daily

If you are a bulk buyer of rc drones, please contact our drone suppliers with confidence for an updated list of rc drones for sale, which are offered at ridiculously low wholesale prices. New drones for sale are posted daily, including racing drones, selfie drones, cheap drones & best drones. Are you a drone supplier? What are you waiting for? You can register in 10 seconds and start advertising drones for sale. It's free. Welcome to the world's largest drones marketplace, connecting drone buyers with drone suppliers.

World’s Largest UAV Drones Marketplace. Global Trading.

My name is Nancy Li, CEO of Lucky Drones Free Classifieds. If you buy, sell, shop, manufacture, trade, fix, repair, import, export, distribute, supply, wholesale or retail drones, UAV, FPV, UAS, Multicopters, Multirotors & Quadcopters, you are entitled to a FREE listing in our directory. World's Largest Marketplace For Buying, Selling & Trading New & Used Drones & Quadcopters.

Free Drone Classifieds. Buy and Sell Drones Worldwide.

Lucky Drones is known as the "Free Alibaba For Drones". We are a global drones trading platform for buying & selling drones, all services are FREE. If you buy, sell or trade UAV Drones, you can reach 38,000 drone buyers by posting a Free Ad. Get a free listing in our Drones Suppliers Directory & visit our Drone Forums. World's Largest Drones Marketplace! Buy Sell Trade New Used UAV Drones! Browse Thousands Of Drone Classified Ads! Best Drone Deals, Discounts, Coupons, Online Sales, Cheap Prices, Reviews, Drone Forums, UAV Wholesalers & Suppliers. UAV Drones Parts & Accessories. Drone Aerial Photography. Drones Forum: Shop Buy Sell New Used Custom Cheap Best UAV Drones, FPV, Multirotors, Multicopters, Quadcopters, UAS.

What Is A Gimbal?

A drone's gimbal is a pivoted support that allows the rotation of a GoPro camera on a single axis. A set of three gimbals, one mounted on the other with orthogonal pivot axes, is used to allow a GoPro camera mounted on the innermost gimbal of UAV drones & quadcopters to remain independent of the rotation of its support. On a UAV Multirotor, the GoPro camera is typically mounted on gimbals to keep the camera upright with respect to the horizon despite the drone's vibrations caused by the rotors.