The YUNEEC Typhoon H Hexacopter with CGO3+ 4K Camera delivers professional features at a prosumer price. With the redundancy of six rotors, 360-degree 4K gimbal camera, retractable gear, smart flight modes, obstacle avoidance, and the professional grade ST16 Radio Controller, there is a lot of features packed into such a compact design. Estimated Delivery: mid/late March
Equipped with six rotors, a 360-degree gimbal camera and retractable landing gear at an unprecedented price of $1,299, the Typhoon H is set to provide the latest professional grade features to consumers everywhere.
The 360-degree gimbal with the new CGO3+ camera allows unlimited panning for breathtaking 4K videos and 12 megapixel stills. The landing gear retracts during flight to seamlessly remove itself from the shot for unobstructed views. New programming features add new flight and image capture modes including Point of Interest, Orbit, Curved Cable and Journey.
The newest drone in the Typhoon family still meets Yuneec’s standard of being ready, easy and safe to fly. Innovative new safety features include ultrasonic proximity detection to assist in avoiding large obstacles, and a failsafe system which allows Typhoon H to remain stable and land if a motor should fail.
The Typhoon H comes with the professional quality Android-based ST16 controller, which has a large 7-inch integrated display and HD 720p video downlink for stunning real-time video reception.
With the ability to add mission-specific modules, the Typhoon H is the next generation platform for enthusiasts and professionals. Planned add-ons include a high performance collision avoidance module based on Intel® RealSense™ Technology and an advanced IR camera module
The Typhoon H maintains the Typhoon family’s focus on safety with features such as Geo-fencing, Variable Speed Control, Dynamic Return Home, Low-Battery Return Home and FAA No Fly.
• Quick disconnect – the Typhoon H has quick disconnect props for speedy removal.
• Rotor arms – Each rotor arm easily folds down from its flight position to a resting position against the drone for easy and compact transportation.
• Case – The Typhoon H fits into a custom-designed hardcase/backpack for easy transportation.
Retractable Landing Gear
• The landing gear retracts during flight to seamlessly remove itself form the shot for unobstructed views.
• Typhoon H is equipped with CGO3+ 4K camera and is ready to fly and record content out of the box.
• ST16 Controller – The Typhoon H comes with the professional
quality Android-based ST16 controller, which has a large 7-inch
integrated display and HD 720p video downlink for stunning realtime
• Ultrasonic proximity – the built in ultrasonic proximity detection assists pilots in avoiding large obstacles.
• 5 Rotor Flight – The 5 Rotor Flight feature allows for the Typhoon H to make safe landings in case of motor failure.
• No Fly Zones – The No Fly Zone feature is a factory preset compliant with the FAA by preventing illegal flight above 400 feet from the ground.
• Additional safety features – Geo-fencing, Variable Speed Control, Dynamic Return Home and Low-Battery Return Home.
862 total views, 1 today