Onagofly drone in a slightly used condition. I modified the hardware to make the overall user experience slightly better.
– The camera installed outside the main body. Original camera is pointed way too downward and all you’ll get is the video of the ground. The modification allows you to take videos/photographs of what’s in front of the drone and not under it.
– Battery switch. Originally, two really short wires had to be connected before flying, the switch makes it a lot easier and safer. No effect on flying performance.
– 3 sets of front propellers (orange) and 2 sets of rear propellers (gray)
Comes in the original box!
Drone features as per Onagofly’s Indiegogo campaign:
1. Smartphone control ,wi-fi connected
2. Smile tracking : Smile recognition (take pics when smile detected)
3. GPS : will follow smartphone that connected to the drone , and helps the drone hovering in position
4. Resist 1.6-3.3m/s wind
5. 15M pixels photo and 1080P HD@ 30fps video
6. Wi-fi control 30 meters (hover when out of detectable distance)
7. Throw and fly (after choosing take-off mode )
8. PIR(Passive infrared sensor) Obstacle avoidance
The first image is taken directly from Google Images. The real product looks slightly different from the first image, as is visible in the rest of the images.
Disclaimer: I take no responsibility for the performance of the drone. It still works exactly the way it did when I got it. Hardware modification has not impacted anything.
Contact for any information!
304 total views, 1 today