The sharp-looking drone is a cost-effective choice for beginners. It is sure to impress everybody with its beautiful streamline and foldable propeller arms and landing struts. Open its rotors and go on an admirable flight!
– WiFi FPV
Its WiFi connection and 0.3MP camera allow you to experience the fascinating aerial view.
– Hand Launching
You can hold this UAV with your hand and get the takeoff done easily.
– G-sensor Mode
The drone automatically follows the movement of your mobile phone, which facilitates the control to a greater extent.
– Headless Mode
This mode allows you to ignore the front of the drone while making it go to any direction you want.
– Air Press Altitude Hold
The quadcopter keeps flying at a certain height in the air thanks to the high-precision barometer.
– Flight Path Setting
With this function, the drone is capable of going from point to point. Meanwhile, you do not need to do anything.
WiFi control distance: 30m
Aircraft battery: 3.7V 850mAh ( built-in )
Flight time: 6 – 7mins
Charge time: 110mins
Camera pixel: 0.3MP
Video resolution: 720P
App name: SkyTech Go
App download: QR code on the user manual
Additional gimbal installation: not feasible
Features: Air Press Altitude Hold,Controlled By Phone,WiFi FPV
Motor Type: Brushed Motor
Functions: 3D rollover,Air Press Altitude Hold,Camera,Forward/backward,FPV,Gravity Sense Control,Hand Launching,Headless Mode,Hover,One Key Automatic Return,One Key Landing,One Key Taking Off,Turn left/right,Up/down,Waypoints,WiFi Connection,With light
Built-in Gyro: 6 Axis Gyro
Kit Types: BNF
Level: Beginner Level
Remote Control: WiFi Remote Control
Channel: No Transmitter
Compatible with Additional Gimbal: No
FPV Distance: 30m
Transmitter Power: 4 x 1.5V AA battery(not included)
Battery: 3.7V 850mAh
Flying Time: 6-7mins
Charging Time (h): 110 minutes
Camera Pixels: 0.3MP
Video Resolution: 720P
Dimension and Weight
Product weight: 0.180 kg
Package weight: 0.430 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 36.20 x 36.20 x 8.50 cm / 14.25 x 14.25 x 3.35 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 38.90 x 23.20 x 9.30 cm / 15.31 x 9.13 x 3.66 inches
Package Contents: 1 x Quadcopter, 1 x USB Charging Cable, 1 x Screwdriver, 4 x Spare Propeller, 4 x Propeller Guard, 6 x Screw for Propeller Guard, 1 x English Manual
Why even though all blades spin, the quadcopter still cannot flip / rotate / take off?
1. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery; 2. Check whether the blades are installed correctly.
Why one of the blades does not spin?
1. Check the tightness of the blades; 2. Remove the blade that does not spin to see if the motor is working properly; 3. If the motor does not work, check whether the motor gear is connected properly; 4. Remove the body shell, check if the motor cable is connected to the mainboard appropriately.
How to bind the quadcopter and the transmitter?
First turn on the quadcopter power switch, place it on a horizontal position, then turn on the transmitter. Push the left throttle lever to the highest position, and then pull it back to the lowest position. You will hear a clear “di, di” sound and the indicator light will stop flashing and just stay lit, meaning the frequency adjustment is completed and your quadcopter is ready to take off.
Why the indicator light of the quadcopter is flashing?
1. The quadcopter is not bind to the transmitter correctly, please refer to the user manual to re-modulate the frequency; 2. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery.
Why one of the blades spin slower than others?
1. Check the tightness of the blades ; 2. Adjust the trim key ; 3. Re-modulate the frequency, the quadcopter must be put on a flat ground; 4. Re-calibrate gyroscope.
How to distinguish the steering of a blade?
Blades are usually marked with A , B or R; A refers to forward blade, B means inverted blade. Blades with R mark are forward blades, inverted blades are without R mark. Diagonal direction blades have the same steering, adjacent blades have opposite steering.
How to judge the steering of a motor?
1. Usually, motor with red and blue wires is usually a forward motor, while the reversed motor presents black and white wires; Diagonal direction motors have the same steering, adjacent motors have opposite steering. 2. On the motor surface sometimes you can find CW or CCW. CW stands for forward motor, while CCW refers to reversed motor.
Why the transmitter has no reaction when operated?
1. Check and make sure that the batteries are installed by the right polarity. 2. Battery power is insufficient, please full charge the battery, or replace with a full charge battery.
Why the voltage of single battery cell is lower?
Single battery cell voltage imbalance is a normal phenomenon. Large current discharge will usually lead to voltage difference.This may be caused by poor contact between battery and charger, and the customer should adopt balance charge mode to charge the battery.
654 total views, 1 today
Buying drones directly from the factories & wholesale suppliers in China has never been cheaper, easier or faster! How to buy drones wholesale? When buying drones in bulk, price depends on the quantity. Contact the supplier via the contact form to the side of each ad, and let the supplier know how many drones exactly you want to buy. Save your money. Buy factory direct. Are you a drone wholesale supplier? Post a free ad, and reach thousands of wholesale drone buyers worldwide!