JJRC H37 ELFIE Foldable Mini RC Selfie Drone-41.99 Online Shopping
WiFi FPV / 720P Camera / 6-axis Gyro / G-sensor / Headless Mode
– WiFi FPV
Its 720P camera allows you to get great selfies effortlessly. The 100m control distance offers you the awesome bird’s-eye view.
– Headless Mode
In this mode, the drone flies to any direction you want even though you do not know its orientation.
– One Key Return
After flying the drone for a long time, you can relax a little bit by using this function to make it return to the home point.
– Aerial Show
It is capable of carrying out 360-degree rotations towards various directions with amazing agility.
– G-sensor Control
The G-sensor mode enables the small quadcopter to automatically follow the way you move your smartphone.
Model: H37 ELFIE
Features: Controlled By Phone,WiFi FPV
Motor Type: Brushed Motor
Functions: 3D rollover,Camera,Forward/backward,FPV,Gravity Sense Control,Headless Mode,One Key Automatic Return,One Key Taking Off,Sideward flight,Turn left/right,Up/down,WiFi Connection,With light
Built-in Gyro: 6 Axis Gyro
Night Flight: Yes
Material: Electronic Components,Plastic
Level: Beginner Level
Remote Control: WiFi Remote Control
Detailed Control Distance: About 100m
Transmitter Power: No transmitter included
Battery: 3.7V 500mAh
Flying Time: 8-15mins
Charging Time (h): about 45mins
Video Resolution: 720P
Dimension and Weight
Product weight: 0.073 kg
Package weight: 0.241 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 6.50 x 13.50 x 2.50 cm / 2.56 x 5.31 x 0.98 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 15.50 x 8.80 x 6.00 cm / 6.1 x 3.46 x 2.36 inches
Package Contents: 1 x RC Drone, 1 x Battery, 1 x USB Charging Cable, 4 x Spare Propeller
Why even though all blades spin, the quadcopter still cannot flip / rotate / take off?
- A1. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery; 2. Check whether the blades are installed correctly.
Why one of the blades does not spin?
- A1. Check the tightness of the blades; 2. Remove the blade that does not spin to see if the motor is working properly; 3. If the motor does not work, check whether the motor gear is connected properly; 4. Remove the body shell, check if the motor cable is connected to the mainboard appropriately.
How to bind the quadcopter and the transmitter?
- A First turn on the quadcopter power switch, place it on a horizontal position, then turn on the transmitter. Push the left throttle lever to the highest position, and then pull it back to the lowest position. You will hear a clear “di, di” sound and the indicator light will stop flashing and just stay lit, meaning the frequency adjustment is completed and your quadcopter is ready to take off.
Why the indicator light of the quadcopter is flashing?
- A1. The quadcopter is not bind to the transmitter correctly, please refer to the user manual to re-modulate the frequency; 2. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery.
Why one of the blades spin slower than others?
- A1. Check the tightness of the blades ; 2. Adjust the trim key ; 3. Re-modulate the frequency, the quadcopter must be put on a flat ground; 4. Re-calibrate gyroscope.
How to distinguish the steering of a blade?
- A Blades are usually marked with A , B or R; A refers to forward blade, B means inverted blade. Blades with R mark are forward blades, inverted blades are without R mark. Diagonal direction blades have the same steering, adjacent blades have opposite steering.
How to judge the steering of a motor?
- A1. Usually, motor with red and blue wires is usually a forward motor, while the reversed motor presents black and white wires; Diagonal direction motors have the same steering, adjacent motors have opposite steering. 2. On the motor surface sometimes you can find CW or CCW. CW stands for forward motor, while CCW refers to reversed motor.
Why the transmitter has no reaction when operated?
- A1. Check and make sure that the batteries are installed by the right polarity. 2. Battery power is insufficient, please full charge the battery, or replace with a full charge battery.
Why the voltage of single battery cell is lower?
- ASingle battery cell voltage imbalance is a normal phenomenon. Large current discharge will usually lead to voltage difference.This may be caused by poor contact between battery and charger, and the customer should adopt balance charge mode to charge the battery.