HUBSAN X4 AIR H507A takes you into a fascinating sky zone by offering you the 1080P FPV. Follow Me Mode, Point of Interest, and Functional Way points are available for you to grasp all the unforgettable moments in your life!
– 1920 x 1080P video-taking, 1080P WiFi FPV in real time
– Easy to record down every moment with Follow Me Mode, Point of Interest as well as Functional Waypoints
– One Key to Take off / Smart Return intended for easier control
– GPS module for precise positioning, fail-safe functions against loss of communication and low battery power
– 20min flight time provided by the 7.4V 2700mAh lithium-ion battery
– 2.4GHz 7CH transmitter with screen and antenna for FPV, 800m control range
Differences between BNF and RTF Version:
BNF: WiFi FPV, with signal booster; without transmitter; 400m control distance
RTF: 5.8G FPV; 2.4GHz 7CH transmitter with built-in FPV monitor; 800m control distance
Model: X4 AIR H501A
Features: 5.8G FPV,Follow Me,Radio Control
Motor Type: Brushless Motor
Functions: Camera,Emergency Landing,FPV,Headless Mode,Low-voltage Protection,One Key Automatic Return,One Key Taking Off,Point of Interest,Sideward flight,Turn left/right,Up/down,Waypoints,WiFi Connection,With light
Built-in Gyro: 6 Axis Gyro
Kit Types: RTF
Level: Advanced Level
Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control
Mode: Mode 2 (Left Hand Throttle)
Detailed Control Distance: About 800m
Compatible with Additional Gimbal: No
FPV Distance: 800m
Transmitter Power: 4 x 1.5V AA battery(not included)
Battery: 7.4V 2700mAh LiPo ( included )
Flying Time: 18-20mins
Charging Time (h): 210mins
Video Resolution: 1920 x 1080P
Dimension and Weight
Product weight: 0.410 kg
Package weight: 2.095 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 28.40 x 28.00 x 9.00 cm / 11.18 x 11.02 x 3.54 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 35.00 x 30.00 x 22.00 cm / 13.78 x 11.81 x 8.66 inches
Package Contents: 1 x Quadcopter, 1 x Transmitter, 1 x 7.4V 2700mAh LiPo Battery, 4 x Spare Propeller, 1 x Set of English Manuals, 1 x Charger
Why even though all blades spin, the quadcopter still cannot flip / rotate / take off?
1. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery; 2. Check whether the blades are installed correctly.
Why one of the blades does not spin?
1. Check the tightness of the blades; 2. Remove the blade that does not spin to see if the motor is working properly; 3. If the motor does not work, check whether the motor gear is connected properly; 4. Remove the body shell, check if the motor cable is connected to the mainboard appropriately.
How to bind the quadcopter and the transmitter?
First turn on the quadcopter power switch, place it on a horizontal position, then turn on the transmitter. Push the left throttle lever to the highest position, and then pull it back to the lowest position. You will hear a clear “di, di” sound and the indicator light will stop flashing and just stay lit, meaning the frequency adjustment is completed and your quadcopter is ready to take off.
Why the indicator light of the quadcopter is flashing?
1. The quadcopter is not bind to the transmitter correctly, please refer to the user manual to re-modulate the frequency; 2. Battery power is insufficient, recharge the battery.
Why one of the blades spin slower than others?
1. Check the tightness of the blades ; 2. Adjust the trim key ; 3. Re-modulate the frequency, the quadcopter must be put on a flat ground; 4. Re-calibrate gyroscope.
How to distinguish the steering of a blade?
Blades are usually marked with A , B or R; A refers to forward blade, B means inverted blade. Blades with R mark are forward blades, inverted blades are without R mark. Diagonal direction blades have the same steering, adjacent blades have opposite steering.
How to judge the steering of a motor?
1. Usually, motor with red and blue wires is usually a forward motor, while the reversed motor presents black and white wires; Diagonal direction motors have the same steering, adjacent motors have opposite steering. 2. On the motor surface sometimes you can find CW or CCW. CW stands for forward motor, while CCW refers to reversed motor.
Why the transmitter has no reaction when operated?
1. Check and make sure that the batteries are installed by the right polarity. 2. Battery power is insufficient, please full charge the battery, or replace with a full charge battery.
Why the voltage of single battery cell is lower?
Single battery cell voltage imbalance is a normal phenomenon. Large current discharge will usually lead to voltage difference.This may be caused by poor contact between battery and charger, and the customer should adopt balance charge mode to charge the battery.
574 total views, 3 today
Buying drones directly from the factories & wholesale suppliers in China has never been cheaper, easier or faster! How to buy drones wholesale? When buying drones in bulk, price depends on the quantity. Contact the supplier via the contact form to the side of each ad, and let the supplier know how many drones exactly you want to buy. Save your money. Buy factory direct. Are you a drone wholesale supplier? Post a free ad, and reach thousands of wholesale drone buyers worldwide!