The FPV FreeX comes in a stunning aluminum box with an extendable pull handle for easy transport. On unpacking, all of the components come in their own protective compartment. These include a SkyRc E4 balance charger, USB cable for the firmware updates, propellers, various tools and a high powered 11.1v 5400Mah LiPo battery for a longer flight time even with the extra weight of the gimbal and camera.
The first thing that we noticed was the beautiful pearlescent white large fuselage and larger landing skids to accommodate the built in gimbal. Just like the standard version of the FreeX, The FPV version is nearly ready to fly out of the box. The gimbal is already pre-attached to the quadcopter so all we needed to do was insert our camera, (we have used a Xiaomi camera) attach the propellers, insert the battery, do the compass collaboration and we were ready to go!.
Turning the quadcopter on, we are met with the flashing lights under the propeller arms, the usual 2 lights – indicating you are pointing north and that you are connected to the GPS. The gimbal comes to life and a quick click of the button on the gimbal and it is collaborated and is ready to shoot.
The gimbal that comes pre-attached to the quadcopter is a 2 Axis full CNC brushless gimbal. It supports most small cameras including the SJ cameras that we sell and the GoPro 3 upwards (please note that the camera is not included with the quadcopter). The camera is so very easy to attach – just loosen the 2 Allen key screws, slide the bar, fit the camera, tighten the screws, plug in and away you go.
Now to the next most important component – the awesome FPV transmitter with full telemetry on-screen display, built-in 5.8Ghz video receiver, and a 95mm LCD monitor!
With the transmitter you are able to control the gimbal with the circular pad enabling you to take photos and videos from better angles. Other features include headless mode capabilities, being able to support a memory card of up to 32GB so that you can store the video footage and the ability to take videos and take photographs at a flick of a switch.
On the awesome OSD LCD display screen, it tells you an abundance of information including; flight time, distance flown, speed, current height, direction and longitude and latitude!!
- Main Feathers:
- 1. The motors will be shut off automatically if the FreeX doesn’t take off after started the motors in 10 seconds;
- 2. The FreeX will be forced into manual if there is no GPS signal during flight;
- 3. The stick will be centered and FreeX will be switched to RTH (Return to Home) mode if the receiver lines are unplugged;
- 4. There is a software can be installed in computer to check the parameters and know why the freeX flying was not right.
- 5. Auto-return if battery less than 10.7v, and auto-landing if battery less than 10.2v during the flight. To keep the freeX safe and avoid crashes.
- 6. Transmitter can be changed between mode 1 and 2 very easily.
- 7. Setting up the Timer on Radio:You can set countdown timers on your radio to assist you fly for a set period of time. For instance if you want to fly for 15 minutes, you can set 15 minutes countdown timer on your radio. Once timer reaching to 0, Radio will give you audible warnings and you can stop flying (Return to home and Land) This is a very helping feature and you should form a habit to use it. For instance, if a single fully charged battery gives you a solid 16 minutes of flight time before quadcopter shows you low voltage warning, you can set your radio timer to 14 minutes. This way you can get audible warnings (Beeps) from Radio and know that it’s time to return to home and its 2 minutes earlier before the Low Voltage warning will kick in.
- 8. Auto Return to Home (RTH) function
- 9.Intelligent Orientation Control
- 10.GPS Position Hold: When the right Green LED is flashing (meaning you have all satellites locked) you can flip the flight mode switch to GPS (center position) and quadcopter will hold its position once all sticks are centered.
Best Drone Deals, Discounts, Coupons, Online Sales, Cheap Prices, Reviews, Free Shipping, UAV Wholesalers & Suppliers. Advertise Here & Reach 38,000 Drone & Quadcopter Buyers! Excellent Source Of China UAV Suppliers At Low Wholesale Prices!
出售新无人机 China FPV factory 中国多转子工厂 China Multirotor Factory 中国无人机工厂 China UAV Factory 中国四旋翼工厂 China Quadcopter Factory 出售新多转子 China Quadrotor Factory 无人机销售 UAV Wholesale 无人机批发 Drones Retail 无人机零售 Professional UAV Sales 4轴飞行器工厂
What is the difference between drone manufacturers, quadcopter suppliers, a multirotors factory, a UAV distributor, a multicopters online retailer, or a wholesaler of unmanned aerial vehicles? No difference. They are all listed here! At Lucky Drones we offer an amazing selection of quadcopters, multirotors, FPV, quadrotors, multicopters, drones & UAVs at ridiculously low wholesale prices, with factory direct shipments.